Cranberry Grape Cooler
I’m avoiding the stores today. So instead of shopping for fresh fruit, I decided to dig into my freezer and see what I could come up with for an afternoon treat. There wasn't much there except frozen grapes and cranberries. That started me thinking about how refreshing the combined flavours of sweet and sour are. Wow! Did I ever come up with a wonderful recipe! In fact it was so good that I didn’t want it to end … so I made a second batch …
- 2 cups frozen grapes
- ½ cup frozen cranberries
- 1 tsp honey Splash of Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups water
- 1-2 tsp Maca Powder (optional) Maca, the powdered root of a South American plant, is known as a ‘super food’ that provides a vital energy lift.
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend on high until the cranberries are thoroughly broken down
- Enjoy … in a wine glass of course